Core Values and Code of Conduct
CNX Institute has developed a Code of Conduct for certified members. Five Core Values are included in the Code of Conduct.
Certified CNX Institute Core Values and Code of Conduct include:
- Integrity: Conduct yourself in an ethical and honest manner in order to inspire and maintain trust.
- Stewardship: Support and serve the information security standards within designated industries.
- Improvement: Maintain and improve personal and professional competency, and strive to support the competence of other professionals.
- Respect: Value others independent of their position or ethnicity.
- Privacy & Confidentiality: Maintain proper privacy and confidentiality of sensitive information entrusted to your care or obtained in your course of business
Failure to uphold the Code of Conduct and Core Values may result in disciplinary actions up to and including revocation of certification(s) and CNX Institute membership.
Filing a Complaint:
A complaint or concern against a CNX Institute certified member may be filed by contacting CNX Institute directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At CNX Institute, professional ethics are held in high esteem and will be enforced.